Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hello world!

Hi everyone! I've tried food blogging before and failed semi-miserably. My friends and family on Facebook love my recipes, but I had no idea how to spread the word and get them all out to the general public. I have so many delicious recipes in my repertoire and I just feel like you need to know them! So let's get started! This one has been pretty popular on twitter... My keto cream cheese pizza crust!


It's probably the easiest thing I've ever made. 
Ingredients:
8oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1/4c Parmesan cheese 
Your favorite spices! (I use Cajun)

Preheat your oven to 375degrees

Take all those ingredients and throw them into a bowl! Well, maybe crack the eggs into the bowl and throw the shells away. Once you've done that, mix all the ingredients together until nice and smooth. It should have the consistency of a runny batter. 

Pour your "batter" onto a lightly greased/buttered/sprayed baking pan (a biscuit pan works really well. Anything with a little bit of a lip on it since the "batter" is pretty viscous). I like to wrap my pans in tinfoil because I hate washing them. If you do this, spray the tinfoil, not the pan. Bake it for about 15-20 minutes or until it's nice and brown. 

Take it out and load on your toppings. Low carb pizza sauce (or salsa if you're a weirdo like me), cheese, ham, bacon, roasted onions, and jalapeños are my go to toppings. Very tasty. I also like sautéed broccoli on my pizza sometimes. Super tasty. You know what your carb limits are, so don't go too crazy. Enjoy the tastiness. Let me know how you liked this. More delicious food to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment